OOTD #001

So yesterday I had no intention of blogging whatsoever! But whilst getting ready for a catch up with a friend, I thought I'd do an outfit of the day! 

It was lovely and sunny yesterday so my wonderful photographer Hannah and I decided to go outside for the shoot. I'd actually forgotten how pretty my garden was until I was looking through the photographs!

 So my cat decided he wanted to be part of the shoot! He looks cute so I decided to include him in this one haha.

 Top Zara High Waisted Jeans Urban Outfitters Sunglasses Topshop

 Shoes New Look

 Rings Pandora Watch Michael Kors Belt Zara Arm Bangles taken from a Miss Selfridge set

 Necklace Christmas Present from Olivia!

 Bag M&S


As you can see it was still very windy! Typical British weather.

So for the catch up we ended up taking a spontaneous trip to restaurant Seven at Pride Park. The food there is amazing and the service was pretty good (although it was a tuesday afternoon so it was dead anyway).

I forgot to take a snap of my main course which was Fish and Chips (pretty standard I know) but I managed to catch the dessert before it was demolished. We couldn't decide what we wanted to we ordered a platter of them all but in smaller portions of course!

That shot glass with the straws? That's a banana and custard smoothie! To. Die. For.

Let me know what you think!

Emma x




0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author