I ♥ Autumn/Fall Tag!









Seeing as it's my favourite season, it seems only right that I jump on the 'I  Autumn' Tag bandwagon. I've already made my famous homemade hot chocolates numerous times and topped everything humanly possible with cinnamon. Too far? Not for me.

1. Favourite Autumn Lip Product I think my favourite would have to be the Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 107. I'm a massive fan of the cranberry lip colour so anything that's a deep lucious red like this is a win for me.

2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish I've recently been loving my L'Oreal Infallible nail polish. I snapped a pic of them on Brighton pier this August when I paid Zoltar the fortune teller a sneaky visit. It's a lovely deep red and perfect for Autumn. It also comes  with a top coat of every colour. So handy!

3. Favourite Starbucks Autumn Drink I am such a coffee lover and Starbucks is a favourite of mine to visit. Not going to lie, I was front of the line to buy my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. I topped it off with extra cinnamon as well.

4. Favourite Fall Candle I'm not trusted with candles in this house! I've been told that I'm way too clumsy and would probably set fire to the place if I lit one. That being said, I have bought the Amber Moon Yankee candle which just sums up autumn in one scent. I'll be lighting that up soon! Hopefully.

5. Favourite Autumn Scarf I bought a long woollen orange scarf whilst I was at school a while back and I still love it to this day. It's long since been thrown out but I loved the burnt orange colour. This was my holy grail of scarves and I've yet to find a better one.

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride or Haunted Maze I would have to say without a doubt the haunted maze! Not to brag but I am a pro at finding my way around a maze. I love anything scary or horror related. I'm normally the one the girls hide behind when we partake in these activities, I'm also usually the friend who laughs their head off at how terrified everyone else is! I do scare relatively easy sometimes though! haha

7. Favourite Halloween Movie HOCUS POCUS. This movie! Big love for this, I watched it on Netflix yesterday actually. Way too excited for halloween to be here!

8. Favourite Candy To Eat On Halloween I was more of a 'give me a pound and I'll buy my own' kind of girl. That sounds so bad, but I didn't really have a sweet tooth. I just remember my next door neighbours giving me a pound and me giving my trick or treat candy to my family to share.

9. What Are You Dressing Up As This Halloween I'm not too sure! I know I might be going to a house party so I definitely need something! I might rip up a Primark dress, cover myself in fake blood and go as Carrie.

10. What Is Your Favourtie Thing About Autumn Without a doubt, it's Autumn mornings! I love walking through the colourful leaves on the ground, sipping a coffee in the bright Autumn sunshine. You can't beat it, especially when humming along to your favourite songs.

What are you most looking forward to this season?




0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author