D&G: Grecian Heels!

Dolce and Gabbana's SS14 show has to be my all time favourite this year. Mainly for the reason that it's so fabulously Grecian I struggled not to cry from overwhelming excitement and awe when the pictures first appeared - I'm a greek geek!

I've been figuring out for absolutely ages how to blog about this masterpiece! A simple summary of the show just didn't do it justice for me so I've decided to blog about it catagorically.

So the first pick is shoes. They're so beautiful and the fact that the shoes managed to steal a lot of attention is great! It's not just about the clothes, accessorising is a key detail too! 


These are my picks to show you on the blog today! I'm particularly loving the colliseum heels - so quriky! The elegant gold detailing and coins involved in the designs are stunning and really capture the recurring theme of the whole show.

I'm a big admirer of Dolce and Gabbana as you will know from my 'On a Do-Nothing Day' post where I mentioned my approval of their SS14 advertising campaign. However I've never been as in love with the brand and any of their collections as I am now. Truly a wonderful achievement! 

So with this theme being a big hit, I'd say that it's high time I let my inner Grecian take over this summer and milk this trend for as long as it lasts, yes? 

I hope you've enjoyed this post as much as I've loved composing it! (This entire declaration of love may be mainly for my benefit but I hope some of my excitement has rubbed off on you)

Let me know if you're interested in reading about my thoughts on the rest of the show!

Είναι όμορφο! 

Emma x

Bloglovin



0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author