My Everyday Face




I spend a lot of time fantasising about bold lips and perfectly blended smokey eyes; but ain't nobody got time for that sort of make up commitment on a daily basis. I have here the tried and tested few which I buff, brush and glide on to my face regularly to keep myself looking bright and awake!
I skip a primer and moisturise before bed so the first step is to apply YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat in the lightest shade with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This foundation is so easy to blend and work with using either brush or fingers and definitely worth the investment because it seems to be lasting me forever. Next I use my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair under my eyes and over blemishes; everyone who hasn't been living under a rock knows about this concealer and it's clearly well loved in my picture. I lightly dust Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in transparent over my T-Zone. I love the dewy finish of the foundation but I find that certain parts of my face do need a powder to help lock on the base layers. This does the job and is so cheap! A light sweep of this MAC Powder Blush in Pinch O' Peach over the apples of my cheeks helps to return some of the natural brightness of my face and add some dimension without using contour and highlights. It's matte shade means it goes with practically everything and is essentially fool-proof. My favourite eye liner is the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner; this is my fourth repurchase because it is so darn amazing that I cannot bring myself to try anything else, just in case it doesn't live up to it's high standard. The felt tip applicator is perfect for both thin lines and building up something more dramatic for night. I am pretty blessed in the eyelashes department so my only ask in a mascara is definition and no smudging. At the moment I am using the Bourjois Ultra Curl Mascara; it gives brilliant definition to my lashes and find I only need a few coats till I achieve the desired effect, the small brush size even makes it good for using on the lower lashes. Finally I finish with the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, I prefer using a tinted lip balm because I find that it wears off more evenly whilst providing a buildable colour. The Baby Lips offerings all had such good reviews I knew this would be perfect for the job!
Often on a day when I want to mix things up a bit more I'll be using my Naked 1 palette or wearing a bolder lip to add more fun to a look. I'm still in search for the best low maintenance red lip!

xoxo Hannah



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your makeup looks amazing!! So pretty
Elizabeth x
http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/

Ariadna M said...

I almost use the exact same products! haha! I love the Master Precise eyeliner, it's so easy to apply! xx

http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author