The Lipstick Addict Tag

This one is for all the fellow lipstick lovers of the world!

Best Luxury

This would have to be my first ever non-drugstore lipstick I ever purchased: Chanel in Teheran. It has such an amazing pigmentation and I have returned to it every summer since. I prefer to use it less now just so that I don't ruin the 'Chanel' imprint.

Favourite Lip Balm/Treatment


For everyday when my lips are feeling a little unhappy I'll either wear a Maybelline BabyLips or Nivea Pure&Natural Milk and Honey. However when my lips are really suffering Blistex Intesive Moisturiser tube is my number one! It has a tingly menthol taste but it completely transforms lips after just one use!

Best Eye-Catching Red


Christian Dior, Rouge Dior in 999. This is the most classic red you could think of, I always receive compliments when I wear it and it's completely versatile for both day and night! Paired with incredible staying power and a luxurious texture you know you've found a lipstick which is truly unbeatable!

Best Drugstore


Rimmel London by Kate Moss collection. These have such brilliant pigmentation that they definitely rival some of the pricier brands. I only have the colour 107 which is an excellent dupe for MAC Rebel; but I have tried out most of the range and they all possess a similar quality which is also rare in drugstore brands.

Best MAC Lipstick


I don't yet own this colour but my favourite has to be 'Rebel'. It is such a dark and vampy purple; I love the contrast it creates with my alabaster skin when I borrow it from friends. Definitely on my wishlist!

Best Gloss




I've already written a whole blog post about this one; Revlon Super Lustrous! These glosses are my favourite for days when I don't fancy wearing a whole block of colour, or when I know I won't have time for proper reapplication (we all know the pain.)
For something more high end NARS Angelika was once a permanent fixture on my lips. It does have quite a gloopy texture but it has amazing staying power and pigmentation unparalleled by any other brand.

The Most Disappointing

Seventeen Berry Crush Lip Stain in Red. This seemed very nice on first application but after wearing it for a short amount of time the colour seemed to develop a browner tone; obviously not the look I'm after when I choose a red. I no longer use the actually pen but the lip balm is very good in combination with some of my other lipsticks so I'll keep it for a little while longer.

Liner - Yes or No

I only own a red liner, but even that rarely gets used. I just don't have the time or the patience for these things. However I've just learnt about an 'invisible' liner which sounds like a pretty good investment; might be converted still.

Something Extra

If you're looking for a lipstick with amazing staying power, lovely packaging and pigmentation look no further than Topshop. The entire range is to die for and it is always expanding! Particularly check out their limited edition seasonal ranges. Often these have amazing one of gems; which are so popular they become part of the main range.

What are you favourite lipstick gems? I tag all of you to give it a go yourself!

xoxo Hannah

2 comments:

Fiona Bradley said...

Great tag! So many lipsticks, so little time :) I have too many favourites to name but right now I adore the Bourjois Velvet Matte Lipstick in "Pink Pong". Gorgeous!

Fee
http://www.pingle-blog.com

xxx

Hannah Malkin said...

Ooh still need to try bourjois' velvet matte lipsticks! Will definitely have to have a look! Xxx

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author