Pinky and The Brain

Today I was contemplating my bucket list. I have currently only been walking on this planet for 19 years but for now that feels like an eternity; so I thought I must start keeping a list of things I want to achieve before I am sitting in my rocking chair, getting far too excited by Countdown.
Being the crazy kid (ha!) I am I felt it best I steer away from the usual 'travel the world' options because honestly I would not do well in a rainforest with killer spiders lurking around every corner (eek!).

So instead at the top of my list is to dye my hair pink! Whenever I browse Tumblr and see a girl with long pink locks I feel instant envy and I know that if I don't do it now, I never will! So I vow that within the next few months I will have in some way incorporated pink into my hair.


So as I formulate the rest of my bucket list I can flick my hair around and pretend to be Barbie lying on the marshmallow floors of Candyland!


Definitely still a child at heart,
xoxo Hannah

Follow oour blog on Bloglovin!

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author