Moschino Goes McDonalds

Jeremy Scott set fire to the catwalk at Milan Fashion week in his first collection for Moschino. Mcdonalds, Budweiser, Spongebob Squarepants and Fruit Loops were some of the brands that kickstarted and inspired Scott's Fast Food themed Autumn/Winter '14 collection.

This particular collection for me related to Marmite. You either love it, or you hate it. Personally I hate marmite. But this humorous and fun Moschino collection? I love it!

Here are the looks that were so hot on the catwalk.










The extravagant dresses inspired by cereal, chocolate and sweets brands are definitely my favourites, although Im having a hard time thinking of what event would accept me wearing one of the daring pieces in attendance.

However, I'm on the look out for the McDonalds Moschino jumper. I love it and it's wearable as well. I would get a lot more use out of it than one of those dresses, no matter how gorgeous they are.

Emma x

Follow our blog on Bloglovin!

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author